Avocado Egg Salad
Hard boiled eggs and avocados are brilliantly brought together by yogurt and sour cream in this easy and delicious Avocado Egg Salad.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 1 ripe avocado diced
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- the juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp piri piri hot sauce or other hot sauce of your choice
- 1/4 tsp salt (I use Himalayan salt)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss delicately until well combined.
Serve immediately, over a bed of mixed baby green leaves, or turn it into a delicious and nutritious sandwich!
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 329mg | Sodium: 515mg | Potassium: 709mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 842IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 3mg