Filled with nutritious ingredients and truly satisfying, this tuna wrap also happens to be super easy to make and can be taken practically anywhere!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 10" soft flour tortilla
- 1 - 5oz can chunk light tuna fish, in water, drained 142g |
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp raisins golden or california raisins
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp chopped flat parsley
- pinch Himalayan salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- pinch red pepper flakes optional
- a handful about 1/2 cup of baby spinach leaves (or other leafy greens)
Combine the tuna, yogurt, Dijon mustard, chopped walnuts, raisins, capers, parsley, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes (if using) in a mixing bowl.
Mix with a fork until evenly combined.
Place the handful of spinach leaves in the center of the flour tortilla, then dump the tuna fish salad right on top of the spinach.
Fold the tortilla over the salad and then push gently but firmly with your hand to form a roll.
Tuck the ends in and then finish rolling the tortilla into a tight wrap.
Slice on a diagonal and serve immediately, or wrap tightly in plastic film and consume within a day.
Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 598mg | Potassium: 805mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1790IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 5mg