Chopped Veggie Overload Salad
Eating your veggies will never have tasted so good; this Chopped Veggie Overload Salad is so full of crunch and flavor, even picky eaters will love it!
Prep Time 25 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
For the salad
- 5 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 4 cups cauliflower florets, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 cup toasted almonds chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint
Make the dressing: combine all the ingredients in a small bowl or glass measuring cup; whisk vigorously until well combined.
Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss until well combined.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for a few hours to allow flavors to meld and develop.
This salad will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 516mg | Potassium: 662mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 3835IU | Vitamin C: 104.2mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 2.2mg