This is what was for [very late] supper tonight. Too tired to write at this time. I just finished eating and I am going to bed now. I shall update this entry tomorrow.
Next day update…
OK, so here is how to make this soup. Really easy, this will takes pretty much only as long as it takes to bring water to a boil! And since Miso is so good for you, you’ll want to indulge often!
- 6 cups water
- ¼ cup Miso (+ ¼ cup warm water to dilute)
- 150g Soft Tofu, diced
- 2 tbsp Dried Wakame
- 1 package Enoki Mushrooms
- 1 green onion
- Bring the water to a boil
- Meawhile, dilute the miso with the warm water
- As soon as the water starts boiling, add all the ingredients and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 2-3 minutes and serve.