Spicy Pumpkin Smoothie
Looks like I’ve REALLY been lovin’ on smoothies lately. Guess you’ve kind of noticed…
Surprisingly enough, though, I hadn’t even made a pumpkin version yet.
Well, let me tell you, once I got that can of pumpkin puree opened up, I’ve been enjoying one of those babies every single day for the entire week!
Do I really need to tell you just how good it tastes?
I thought not…
Really, the name says it all! 😉
SPICY PUMPKIN SMOOTHIE
- ½ cup pumkin puree
- 2 tbsp 1% fat cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp buttermilk
- 1 tbsp molasses
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp each clove, allspice, ginger, 4 spice
- pinch salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- ½-¾ cup unsweetened soy milk
- Add all ingredients to your food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to drinking glass, top with a dollop of yogurt and a few pumpkin seeds, if desired.