Versatile Blogger Award
I need to confess something here…
I’m just soooo honored, I just don’t know where to start or what to say really. It’s like words suddenly elude me.
I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award many a time over the last few weeks and I think it’s about time that I first, thank from the bottom of my heart those who nominated me, and second, play along with the game and comply with the rules of the VBA.
They go as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
Well, thank you soooooo very much to those of you who thought me worthy of this great award! I truly appreciate your nominating me. You are awesome, each and every one of you, and you can’t even begin to imagine just how sincerely touched I am by all of this.
Your impact on me is legendary and you`re all true gems, really!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you again!
People, please take a moment to click on each of these truly amazing bloggers above which will take you right to their site.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Here is my list of nominees: some are recent discoveries and some I like to read on a regular basis.
Berry Happy Bodies
Beetroot and Halloumi
Anna’s Adventures in Health
Foodie Be Fit
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Hum… isn’t that what I just did? Alright guys, consider yourselves nominated! 😉
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Alright… here goes!
- I actually have a “Little known facts of my life” page sitting in my Drafts section. I’d started working on it last year and wanted to get to 50 before to make it public. I stopped at 27…
- My daughter was born exactly 2 weeks before my birthday; My son was born 18 months minus one day after my daughter
- My dad was an actual cowboy before he met my mom. A REAL COWBOY! I’ve always been so proud of that!
- I absolutely hate having my hands dirty, as in CANNOT STAND IT! I wash my hands like a million times when I cook (anybody else out there like me?).
- I’m a certified pastry chef. I spent a year and a half in culinary school. Fact #4 would be one of the primary reasons I never became a pastry chef after all…
- Can you believe I’ve never done a cartwheel? I`m stupid crazy afraid to even try!
- Anyone out there afraid of heights? I have a hard time climbing up a ladder, yet I would LOVE to try parachute jumping.